Monday, December 18, 2006

Flash Lite Question

Over the weekend I was working on one of my first Flash Lite prototypes. I got it working nicely in the emulator and when I got into the office this morning we tried testing it on the actual device (Q phone) and got and "Actionscript Stuck" error. After a little research it looks like this happens if you use any of the Flash components. My app currently uses one datagrid and an xmlConnector. I could probably work around the connector component but I'd really like to keep the datagrid if possible. Has anyone found a work-around for this?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciao

components are not supported in FL.

Alessandro

tt said...

bummer, thanks for the reply.

Anonymous said...

I'm working on a light weight component set for Flash Lite 2. However, a DataGrid is not planned.

Even a List is extremely hard to do. What types of data are you looking to show? Email me and let me know: jesse.warden@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Ciao

I have a list of existing FL components that developers created, take a look:
http://www.biskero.org/?page_id=333
You will get an idea on how to create them and keep them as simple as possible

Alessandro

Maruthi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.