Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Flash Lite Components

Yesterday I posted a question about using Flash components in a Flash Lite app which it turns out you can't do. Alessandro was kind enough to reply with a link to some Flash Lite specific components. Since I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem I thought I'd repost his link on the front page here.

Flash Lite Components

Jesse Warden is also working on a "light weight" set of components for Flash Lite. Keep an eye on his blog for details.

1 comment:

Mehdi Karimzadeh said...

Dear Friend,
merry Christmas and Happy NEW YEAR.
I visited your weblog. It was good and it had some useful information and ...
Please come to my New Weblog for download Mobile's Softwares, Games and codes.(if interested add it as your link)

Thank you so much

http://mobileinf.blogspot.com